It’s that time of year again, when Hollywood starts blowing stuff up for summer box office bait. What blockbusters are on your summer ‘must see’ list?
- Men In Black III: “Agent J travels in time to MIB's early years in the 1960s to stop an alien from assassinating his friend, Agent K.” (But what about L, M, N, O and P??) (33% Votes)
- The Avengers: “Earth’s mightiest heroes.” (Here in Pittsburgh they’d be called, ‘Earth’s mightiest hoagies.’) (33% Votes)
- Hunger Games: “The Capitol selects a boy and girl from the twelve districts to fight to the death on live television.” (Or is that the new trailer for the upcoming Obama/Romney presidential debate?) (22% Votes)
- Battleship: “American scifi naval war film based on the board game of the same name.” (Really? Hollywood is so unimaginative that they turned a game into a movie? Wow, you sank my expectations!) (11% Votes)
- The Dictator: “A dictator risks his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.” (Oh my! What would Borat think?) (1% Votes)